This handsome stallion has such beautiful markings and kind eyes and I thought the name "Angel Eyes" was very fitting for this image. The Salt River wild horses are the historic and majestic creatures roaming the lower Salt River in the Tonto National Forest, just outside of Mesa, Arizona.
FINE ART PRINT
- Just the Print on Breathing Colour Optica One, fine bright white, fine art paper
- Matte finish, textured surface with no-glare
- Using museum quality inks feature permanence ratings up to 200 years, and are resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone.
- Hand cut edges, ready for framing and paper weight of 300gsm
- Manually stretched canvas on a 1.5" thick wood frame with attached picture hanger
- Gallery Wrap image and ready to hang
HIGH GLOSS METAL PRINT
- 1/8" thick aluminium with premium high gloss finish
- Images are directly transferred onto sleek metal and then treated with a high gloss coating
- Built in keyhole and french cleat included for ready to hang